Build your Good-habit Muscles until you're Hench!
The curious thing about consistency is that it must be maintained sequentially or run the risk of being broken. To be consistent, you have to be consistent.
I haven't written a blog post every single day like I initially said I would, and it's been conflicting for me to decide between establishing a realistic writing routine or just powering through my initial declaration regardless of feasibility.
My unnecessarily vague "technical difficulties" is just my laptop having packed up on me and my struggling with my writing commitment. Also, I'm in the middle of a major life event right now, which is which I can't write on the weekends since that's really the only free time I have.
The very great thing about this entire exercise is that it has been a great activity in discipline and consistency. It's only been about 2 weeks but I feel the good habit muscles getting stronger already. And the effect ripples into other areas of my life. It's great.
Remember, you become more of what you do! That's it from mama for today. Catch you in the next one. And leave a comment for your girl sometime, would ya?
Nicely said👏👏
ReplyDeleteThanks, Manny!
DeleteI am your fan!! Keep writing....
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement.
DeleteYes, you really do. There are no shortcuts; you become by being. Thanks for your comment!
ReplyDelete