Improvement Comes One Day at a Time

 

Today is almost gone but guess who's checking in. Yay for progress!

This entry is coming in late and will be brief but that's because I've had a freaking busy day and this is the first free moments I've had.

But you know what's a definite sign on progress to me? When I remembered that today's entry hadn't been made, I didn't resort to excuses or decide to skip today on the valid reason that I don't want to put out a subpar entry.

Instead, I took a breath, remembered why I decided to start this in the first place, and recalled the commitment I made to myself regarding consistency. So I got up, padded barefoot across the cold bare tiles, got my computer, and here we are!

I cheers to that! Well done me. Mettle is tested in adversity, and I'll say I passed today's test!

Lesson learnt: the timing and circumstances may not be right but you can still do everything within your power. That's your choice, that's your will and that's your strength.


Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Facts About Me As I Turn 30!

A Positive Example of Community

Hello, I'm breaking the 4th Wall